Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Message from the Future

Peggy Adams Animal Rescue League, Adopt a dog west Palm Beach, Adopt a cat West palm Beach
I’ve just traveled back in time from the year 2013. That’s when you told me that you wished you had a made a 2012 tax deductible contribution to Peggy Adam Animal Rescue League.

You wanted to help my dog and cat friends as well as receive a tax break. But you got busy and forgot. We know that so many dogs and cats need your help, so I decided to take matters into my own paws. I’m giving you a second chance to make your gift in 2012.

And if put “Chairman’s Challenge” on your gift or in the comment section of our online giving webpage, your gift will increase by 33%.

Send your gift today through the Post Office to:
Peggy Adams Animal Rescue League
3100/3200 N. Military Trail
West Palm Beach, FL 33409

Or you can make your gift online, right now, at: http://www.hspb.org

No comments:

Post a Comment